Help with Sourcing High-Quality Digital Embroidery Designs

Hi everyone,

I'm new to digital embroidery and looking for advice on where to find high-quality designs. I’ve come across several sites, but I’m unsure which ones are reliable and offer the best selection.

I’m particularly interested in floral and geometric patterns that work well with home decor projects. Are there any platforms or designers you’d recommend? Also, any tips on what to look out for when purchasing these designs (file formats, compatibility, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

johnluke

Hi there,

Welcome to the world of digital embroidery! For high-quality digital embroidery designs, I'd recommend checking out sites like Embroidery Library, Urban Threads, and Designs by JuJu. They all offer a wide variety of floral and geometric patterns that are perfect for home decor.

When purchasing designs, make sure to look for files in .PES, .DST, or .EXP formats, as these are compatible with most embroidery machines. Also, pay attention to the stitch count and size to ensure it fits your project. Many sites offer free samples, so you can test them out before committing.

Comment