Ask Me Anything! Justice Spell, Spell To get Someone Out Of Jail, Very Powerful Candle Justice Spell for Court Cases, Spells to get a court case dismissed +27639896887

chiefomar

Justice Spell | Balance the Scales

Karmic Justice Spell

Be warned. This Magick requires the genuine call for JUSTICE. If you are calling out for REVENGE instead of JUSTICE, this Magick will fail.

Be warned. The scales will be balanced. If you are part of the problem be prepared to be 'balanced.' This will be 'uncomfortable' for you, possibly, indefinitely...

Be warned. The situation may be 'judged' and no effect beyond the natural flow of things will happen. The scales were balanced already.

This service is meant for those moments in life where the scales of JUSTICE are tipped in the wrong direction. We see these situations most often in court cases or issues where culprits have not been reprimanded. This is 'High Magick' I am offering as a service and it will work but not always in the way you may expect. Again, this is Magick. We are stacking the odds in our favor with Magick in general but when we call out for JUSTICE we need to understand that JUSTICE does not mean anyone gets what they want.

Let me explain.

By using this service we will call for JUSTICE on a specific situation and those involved. Imagine you experience identity theft. As a result, your credit score is so bad you cannot get a car loan at this time. The culprits have never been caught. The bank has closed the case. When we call for JUSTICE it will happen in ways you cannot imagine. Those culprits may find themselves robbed of their stolen money. The cyber security team that could have spent just one more hour on your case which would have revealed those thieves may find themselves with no pay raise this year. You, on the other hand, may get a bonus 6 months from now that gives you the extra cash you need to secure that car loan you needed and you may just so happen to get a better APR than you would've when all this first happened. Is this the JUSTICE you were looking for? It may not be but this is how this Spell works.

Let me explain another way.

You are going through a Divorce. You are losing the court case. You are hemorrhaging attorney expenses, you're not going to see your kids as often as you want and you're about to pay not only child support but a hefty alimony settlement. You've maxed out all your credit cards and emptied your savings. Family and friends are not helping you. You are in despair. You call out for JUSTICE. But you forgot to mention that you hit your kids and cheated on your spouse for years. When the JUDGE reviews your situation, what will you expect the JUDGE to do for you? Nothing is the answer.

Please understand that JUSTICE does not have a shelf life. JUSTICE can be administered to a situation that has come to pass or is unfolding currently. JUSTICE can be applied to this life or the next. JUSTICE can arrive tomorrow or take years to unfold.

My Process:

I am initiated to the energy of many spirits and deities. I am also a practicing ritualist. While using a combination of energy work and ritual, I will invoke a JUDGE to bring JUSTICE to your situation and those involved. This ritual is not a quick exercise and needs to be performed more than once taking a little over a week to complete in full.

My Tools:

Energy Work & Ritual

What to Expect:

Please provide a short summary of your situation in the Personalization box. If I need more details, I will reach out after reviewing your order. Please keep in mind that this order is calling for JUSTICE to one situation only. If you have multiple situations that require JUSTICE, please submit separate orders for each situation. My process requires a little over a week to complete. If I need more time, I will reach out. I will reply to you on Email with a short message once my process has completed.

Who am I?

My name is Papa Mike. I am an energy worker and practicing Occultist of many years. My gift is claircognizance. The intuition of knowing. I have opened this Etsy shop to find more opportunities to do the work I enjoy and hopefully help others along the way. Today, I live & work in South East Asia where I enjoy the local spirits almost as much as the food here. Whether you choose to purchase from my Shop or not today, I would like to Thank You for taking the time to read this far and wish you and your family all the best.

FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Call ☎:/What-Sapp: +27639896887
Email: sheikhomarlovespell@gmail.com