Question About Using the Staff Holiday Planner

johnluke

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using the Staff Holiday Planner, and I have a quick question. Is there a way to see a summary of all approved holidays for the entire team in one view? Right now, I can only see individual requests, but it would be really helpful to view everyone’s holidays together, especially when planning coverage.

Also, is there an option to set up automatic notifications when a holiday request is submitted or approved? I’m still getting familiar with the system, so any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi there,

Yes, you can view a summary of all approved holidays for the entire team in one view. The Staff Holiday Planner usually has a “Team Calendar” or “Overview” option in the main menu where you can see everyone’s holidays laid out on a single calendar. This is great for managing coverage and ensuring no overlap.

As for automatic notifications, you can typically enable these in the settings under "Notifications" or "Preferences." You can customize notifications for when requests are submitted, approved, or even when someone is about to go on leave.

Comment