Seeking Advice on Black Stacked Jeans – What’s the Best Way to Style Them?

Hey everyone!

I recently picked up a pair of black stacked jeans and I’m a bit unsure about how to style them. I love the look, but I’m looking for some advice on how to make the most of them. Are there specific types of tops or shoes that pair well with stacked jeans?

Also, what about accessories – any suggestions for keeping the look cohesive? I’d love to hear how you all style your stacked jeans or any tips you might have for achieving the perfect outfit. Thanks in advance!

johnluke

Hey!

Black stacked jeans are super versatile! For tops, try a fitted turtleneck or a cropped sweater to balance the voluminous look of the jeans. Oversized shirts can work too if you tuck them in slightly. For shoes, sleek sneakers or ankle boots with a bit of a heel can complement the stacked effect nicely. As for accessories, minimalistic jewelry or a statement belt can enhance the overall outfit without overwhelming it. Adding a structured jacket or a bomber can also create a great silhouette. Play around with these options and find what feels best for your style!

Comment